"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hi everyone..It's me again,Kay Aiden...Today,I don't have any story to tell you but there is something made me so fed up..lol..

I have told you that I am an assisstant at a mini market..Fine..but my employer always asked me to do so many things..I am fine with it because that is my job already..However,yesterday..I am really really upset!

They asked me to WASH THEIR CAR!!! Hey,that's really NOT MY JOB!! I am an assisstant (which only needed to help them with the things in the shop..NOT ABOUT OTHER THINGS)...But,I just did want they want and I will not GIVE UP!!! IQQA HWAITING!!

p/s:Kay dah taktau nak tulis ape..huhu

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com