"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Saranghae KPOP !!!!

KPOPHOLIC?? Can I be specific on that?? I think that right now I’m 99% in love with kpop songs..However,my father doesn’t like it..  He wants me to listen to other songs..I don’t know what makes he dislike kpop very much..maybe he doesn’t want me to be obsessed with it??urmm..but,I don’t care..I will always listens to kpop songs no matter what..haha..no one is going to stop me..ALWAYS SUPPORT THEM!! Ngee~~

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com