"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Saturday, April 16, 2011

MY LAST DAY OF WORK~~

Today is my last day of work… I still remember the first time I went to work at JING HOA MINI MARKET…It was on 14th February 2011..And now,I have already quit from working there..
I am quite sad because there are so many things happened to me while I’m working there..However, I need to accept the fact that the time has come for me to leave the work.

Actually I wanted to quit after getting my SPM results..but I have changed my decision..My dad kept trying to persuade me to continue working but I think that I should quit.Okay,if I continue with working ,I will get about another RM400 at the end of this month but I think if I stop now I can prepared myself to other things too ^^

Now,I want to share about the things that I have done for today during my last 8 hours of working…

Here the list à

9.00am-I started to work..I swept the floor and make sure that the refrigerator was filled with drinks and beverages..

10.00am-New things has arrived the market,and I as the assistant need to arrange all of them and paste the price of the item..

11.00am-I have finished arranging the things and my boss has arrived from his another market.. I need to take out all the groceries,fish,and also chicken meat..I also need to pack the chicken meat into another smaller packs..

11.30am until 13.00pm-I am only walking around and listening to Korean songs through my phone J By the way,I also need to take care of the customers..

13.08pm-14.05pm-It’s my lunch time! Unfortunately,it was raining..So,I just could not walk home.Luckily,my brothers(Izzul and Irrul) fetch me up with the motorcycle.I eat my lunch alone as all my family members have already got their meal L After I get my 2nd bath for the day and pray,I went back to work.

14.06pm-I went back to JING HOA MINI MARKET…Once I got back there,I kept myself busy with pasting the price to the dozens of GOLD COIN milk cans..Besides that,I also need to arrange them neatly on the rack..

15.00pm-I’m still okay after finished arrange the milk cans but I am really exhausted when the new stock of DUTCH LADY milk arrived the mini market.. Luckily,my boss’s brother AH HAW helped me with arranging the heavy box filled with DUTCH LADY milk..All I need to do is pasting the prices on the items and put some of it into the refrigerator…Okay,that’s the first one..The 2nd job that really makes me exhausted is when I need to paste the prices on the DUTCH LADY baby's milk formula...There were lots of them!! I spent 2 hours to finish doing the things..

17.00pm-Aunty asked me to join her eating the fresh pineapple..(still have time to chat with her)..LOL..She asked me whether I have been accepted to any universities but yet I still don't get any because the result has not been announced yet.She also told me that I am a lucky girl to be accepted to work at the mini market because my boss is actually a particular person.He has rejected 3 or more people application before I get the job.She also told me that my boss like the way I am(as I am a silent person when I'm working).

Then,I was left alone with my boss's brother.AH HAW..Before it's too late let me tell you about my boss,,All I know bout him is that he is a good person and still SINGLE!hehe...but I respect him as he is my boss.. :)

These are some pictures to be shared with you :D
Some part of the store


FROM THE BACK


MY FAVOURITE PLACE TO SEE..keke


I LIKE THIS RACK..


LOOK HOW IT WAS ARRANGED xD


URM..YUMMY!


WHO WANTS SNACKS?


WHAT'S THIS? JUST FOR SMALL CHILD :D


I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN ORDERED TO CLEAN THESE BOTTLES


SPICES??


PASTE THE PRICES AND ARRANGE THESE FORMULA MILK MAKE ME FEEL LIKE I WANT TO DIE!


CLEAN?


THIS REALLY MAKE ME FEEL HUNGRY!

This is my real story about the last day of working at JING HOA MINI MARKET..Really love working there..And I am going to miss all of you-->my boss(AH CHONG),Aunty,AH HAW..and of course the market itself! Thanks for giving me a chance to work there :)


IN MEMORIES ~~14.02.2011-16.04.2011~~




0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com