"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Monday, October 17, 2011

Cover Girl :)

11:43 a.m.
Jelebu,Negeri Sembilan.

Mood : Cheerful :D  Background Music : ▶Music♩♪♫♬ Cover Girl - INFINITE

Yeehaaa..This song really makes my day...

I love this song as it gives me wonderful feeling. :) 

I admit it that I really know the existence of this song when I search it at Seoulfm LOL

I was about to find another song of Infinite that I maybe never heard of and nah! This song is what I found there..

I kept playing it in my playlist ON REPEAT! <3 !

I love POP songs and this song really have it hehe..

Whenever I get bored and mad to anyone,I will make myself listen to this and my good mood comes back! 

I think most of Infinite's song really brighten me up ;)

LOVE YOU INFINITE especially ---> NAM WOOHYUN..(my bias okayy)

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com