"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Its my birthday!!!


A BIRTHDAY QUOTE FOR MYSELF :D


Today is my birthday!! thanks to kimmy for the two posts for me in her blog..Love you so muchh dear..

On the 3rd March of 1993,I was born in this beautiful world..I am really excited today because it's been the past 18 years ago..

I am already 18years.. :D I am so glad because I still can live until this day..Thank you so much to those that wished me happy birthday..I am really appreciate that..Thanks sooo much..Love you all..

I hope that you,the readers will pray for my success in everything I do..

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com