"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hey KIMMY..



My bestfriend(kimmy) really like nichkhun-2pm..LOL
So,kimmy when you read this..I knew it already..Just mention here…You must be upset right??But I really don’t care..haha.. I made this special for you,dear Kimmy..
Readers,,I am so sorry because only me and kimmy will know the reason~~
NICH+KIMMY=DIE !! haha


Anyway,Kimmy really love KIM KIBUM(KEY)-SHINee..I knew that she really love him..Never take him away from her,please..KIMMY+KEY=LOCKED!!

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com