"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Sunday, February 27, 2011

XANDER AND KIBUM HAS ALREADY OUT FROM UKISS?!



Dear readers,especially to kpop lovers,you must already knew about this..
Alexander and Kibum has already out from UKISS.. I am really shocked when I knew this..At first,I cannot accept the fact that this really happening..Kibum has already be the former member of UKISS since last two months!
Kibum has told his one-sided decision in his twitter..He told that the company has already found someone else to replace his position in UKISS..Only after a few months of thinking,he finally accept that he need to leave the group.
I kept thinking what is the problem of the company…As for me, I think that Kibum is also have his own talent too..He can dances well…He can also sings well too.. T.T
p/s: Kay is still sad.. T.T

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com