"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

IT’s ZICO!


Wow!! He is so charismatic! Really like his style though..Even his style is just like my favourite personàYONG JUNHYUNG..

He is a newcomer in kpop industry..But I like his way of rapping..Really like his new song-I’m still fly..

When I heard that title,I suddenly remembered a song was made by a b2uty for Junhyung..I AM FEELIN’ SO FLY LIKE YONG JUNHYUNG..
I’m suddenly thinking of a post like ‘IM FEELIN’ SO FLY AND STILL FLY LIKE YONG JUNHYUNG N ZICO’!!! HAHA..

Maybe some of you still don’t know who is ZICO right?He is a member of BLOCK B boy group..He is the leader of the group and also the rapper for BLOCK B…He is very young as he is only 19yrs..

During his trainee days,a chaos occurred because of his style..There were some of Junhyung fans that are not satisfied with him..They said that Zico has stole Junhyung’s style..

However,I don’t care as everybody has their own talent and style,right?  Same with Zico..He has his own voice and his dance talents..His talents will not be the same as Junhyung..
And because of that,I LOVE BOTH OF THEM!!!

YONG JUNHYUNG AND ZICO HWAITING!!

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com