"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Sunday, May 29, 2011

MY 10TH DAY IN UNIVERSITY

Okay,9 days had passed and I am already become one of the students of University of Technology MARA… I felt glad that all the things and documents of registration has been sent to the faculty. Otherwise,I will be so scared all the time when I am thinking of it.

Tomorrow will be the first class to be attend to. We already have our own group now as we have been divided to smaller groups…Sometimes,I felt sorry to the Academics Staff as they need to work hard to make sure that all 3,850 students will have their own group and also their timetable…

I have a packed timetable here and I just can’t imagine how I am going to survive with it,,,hehe…Hey,before that..I forgot to tell you that I have elected to be in Group D1…Until now,I am still finding anyone that is in the same group with me..Pity me :’( 

MY CAMPUS DURING NIGHT TIME





Thanks for reading.Do leave your comment. :D

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com