"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Thursday, May 12, 2011

MY NEXT JOURNEY~

Hi readers~ I am really glad to share this good news (of me) to you..

I am a SPM 2010 leaver..has already went to work in February but I has stopped working two months later.. I have already got my SPM result.. And also got an offer from Matrikulasi Negeri Sembilan..

At first,I thought that I wanted to further my studies at Matrikulasi but I have already rejected the offer now..Some people maybe think it was a silly decision but I have my own reason to reject the offer,,So,why? why did I rejected it?

It is because I have got another offer from a university.I have got an offer from UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MARA(UiTM) in Science Foundation Programme for one year.. I think it's better for me to further my studies there because I have heard many good responses about that place and also the programme.. Wish me luck !

 UiTM Puncak Alam..That's my next journey starts!

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com