"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Aigoo~~

     Oh That was freaking hard for me to design the new header...So,nah! I used the old one now..I think I will do it later..It was very frustrating when I can't design it the best way..It seems like not going to the way I want it to be.Grrr..

     Oh..somebody please help me! Urm,maybe I should use Photoshop CS3 instead of using the Pixlr Editor..It may have the same way to edit pictures but I think Photoshop is the  best way..It really can't be helped using the Pixlr.. >.<

     Okay,I am worrying about my header more than  my MUET Speaking Test :O Oh really??!! What the sjgfus! LOL..Alright then,I will make searches and revisions about the exam.. =,= Ahh..I don't care about that NOW! No mood No mood WHERE IS MY MOOD??!!!

     Well yes,it has ruined because of the header! It's okay..It's not the end of the world yet..Take it easy IQQA!

FYI : I got too bored and trying to change the header.I wanna make it has transparent background but when I saved it,It doesn't comes out the way I want it =.=
That's it.Bye bye..

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com