"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Monday, October 10, 2011

FT ISLAND 새듵저럼 NEW COMEBACK!!! 너무좋아

I'm sorry readers because I don't update my blog with kpop stuff these days..Hihi..Okay okay,please don't be mad okay...Nah! Here for you..FT ISLAND Remake Album 새듵저럼 :DDD


It was just a few weeks ago(weeks?Isn't it TODAY??) Well yes...It has been released today!!! The teaser has been out a few weeks ago..And the full MV with the full album tracklist were released today!!! Yeah!!! Here is the Full MV! ;D





The album has 5 tracks consists of :


1)새들처럼
2)상심
3)그대 눈물까지도
4)이별 아닌 이별
5)신사동 그 사람


Oh,I kept listening to these songs now!! Especially tracks number 1 and 2 ;)

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com