"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Schedule?

Hello. A new blog post for today.. I can tell that I really have quite more time to write right now cause the college schedule seems to be nice to me LOL.. This week is the first week for us in this new semester so yeah most of the lecturers will not enter the lecture or the tutorial classes.That's why I really have more time to write here.

I just love the new schedule of my group --> D1.. Although it is really packed on Mondays and Tuesdays.However, I will only have two or classes on other days..Lastly,I am really shock to know that I will have night class on Thursday which is Biology lecture.It's an hour lecture but I'm fine with it cause I love that subject hehehe xD

Here is my timetable~

cr to my classmate : mizah for the timetable kekekeke


0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com