"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Calon Majlis Perwakilan Pelajar (MPP) UniMAP Sesi 2013/2014. I WILL DO MY VERY BEST!

        Assalamualaikum and a very good day to those who are reading this :) its been awhile but I will never abandone this blog. The blog that has 1001 stories about me.

       Okay I haven't posted anything in English for these past few months. I guess that my English wasn't get any better if I keep on writing in Malay. Gotta try to write some post in English too.
       I am now waiting for a result. I have been going to many camps before, joining the university's programmes. And finally, my heart opened to join another club in the university. I could say this is one of the bravest decision that I've made.

       I will put my all for this. I won't be forgetting other people who is supporting me in everything I do. I love you guys and thank you for always been there for me ♥. I sent the application of becoming one of the Student Representative Council of the University for 2013/2014 session. I have sent in the form where I am counting on the Faculty election. Not the General one. So I guess there won't be any manifesto session for me.

        I know that was one of the tough decision. I knew that being someone in this committe need me to be very committed to those what's happening in the university and I need to hold back a lot of things. Yes I know that if I ever selected to be one of those people, I wont be able to have much leisure time anymore. I might not be able to go karaoke as much as I want to, not able to watch my fav tv shows while eating my fav food peacefully.

        Lots of things gonna change after this. I know about all of these stuffs. I knew it before I ever bought the application forms. All that I need to go through all of these is that the support from all of you out there :) help me and yes tell me what's wrong with my attitude so that I can change for the better..

P/s : I will do my very best if I ever get selected to be one of the Student Representative Council members 2013/2014 session. Still waiting for this upcoming 28th Nov 2013...

2 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck. All the best and you have my support

Unknown said...

thanks husam :)

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com