"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Monday, January 27, 2014

MPP Retreat I Camp at Tasik Raban,Perak :D

       Assalamualaikum and have a very good day! Here we go again typing and typing stuffs. I supposedly writing my MPP worksheet but yeah there is still much time left so here I am writing for this blog :) This one is going to be the first part and there will be the 2nd part in the next entry^^

        Okay for first part ni malas nak tulis bebanyak tapi cukuplah sekadar  biarkan gambar-gambar berbicara. weehehe :) Yang pastinya, post ni berkaitan kem retreat MPP di Tasik Raban, Perak. Kem ni selama 4 hari 3 malam bermula daripada 21/1/14 sehingga 24/1/14 :)


Right after berakit di Sungai Perak :)

Kak Aini, Ashraf, Kak Adah and Azwan :)

Ana and Kak Aida :)

Ana and Kak Mashi :)

All of us right after a talk that morning :)


ALL OF US :D



0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com