"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Monday, January 30, 2017

안녕하세요 여러분.......

Hello everyonee...

It's been a while. Yeah I know that I am getting very busy that I don't really have time to write for this blog. I am so sorry. Yeah currently I am staying at my rent house in Vista Angkasa. It seems like everyone still in their holiday mood. (It is now Chinese New Year 2017 celebration).

I wish that I am at home so that I am able to spend more time with my family but......I have to be here because I need to go to work. I was supposed to be at work this morning but when I arrived at the office, I got my toothache. It was really painful that I cannot hold it any longer. I went to the panel clinic so that I can get my medicines for free but turned out that I didn't bring the sticker book. Thus, I need to pay for the cost, Bye my RM40...:((((

I received only 3 types of medicines but yehhhhhh all for RM40.Thank you doctor......I guess I'd better see you again soon. Wish me luck so that I am able to stop all this pain by going through the small surgery (to remove my wisdom tooth).

That's all guys. Bye :)


0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com