"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Saturday, November 26, 2016

TM Trainee's life...

Hey everyone and how are you doing? It's been a while since I last updated this blog. Reading it just now makes me want to write new stuff. I had this vision that I should start writing again...


Right now I am in Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur because I am currently employed as a trainee at TM HQ Annexe 1. It only took me 5-10mins for me to go to my workplace. I kinda love being here because I learnt so many new things. Although my degree is Electrical System Engineering and my work now require me to understand Network Engineering but I like it because all seniors are very good to me and they teach me so many things.

The only thing that makes me different now is that I cannot be in the shifter team... I would like to try it out but at the same time grateful that I don't need to stay at office till midnight. I am now only working from 8.30 am till 5.30pm. My work requires me to liaise with customers, TM Technicians and also their bosses. I really hope that I can stay in this kind of environment and will later have more opportunities to grow.

I am thinking of writing on this blog EVERY DAY. It's been months since I was addicted to writing. Well, I have nothing else to say now but let me put some new pictures of me. This is important so that I can see the difference of myself for next few years. That's all, cheers!

Keep on smiling :)


1 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com