"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Bye Schneider Electric, Hello Baby Silver :)

Hello Everyone..

       I am very sorry that I have been on hiatus for so many months already. There are so many changes in my life during this time. I wish I had more time to update this blog because i am usually get tired after work. I am so sorry about forgetting to update this blog regularly but I will try my very best to do it.

       Soooo yeah, first of all... I am no longer staying in Vista Angkasa Apartment, Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur.. I already quit my job at Schneider Electric on January 2018. My last day was on 15th February 2018. Here's some photos taken on my last day. It was a quiet day since most of the employees went for Chinese New Year holiday. Luckily, some of my friends were still coming to work at that time.

Thank you everyone! From left:Kak Faridah,me,Kak Nurul, Kak Ija, Kak Zahidah, Raja Zarin and  Faa. :)

With Dharshini

With Shiyun

Kak Nurul and Kak Ija

This is what I'm talking about!

Bye bye dear tag. We've been best friends for a year!

Thank you to Kak Ain and Fatihah for this cake. I felt like it was my birthday! Lol

My partner in crime! From left: Kak Elliana, Kak Ain, Fatihah and me :)
       I miss them all... Now that's the first.. The second one is that...I finally bought my first car! I'm writing about my car is not to boast about it or want to show off to anybody.. I just want to write here so that after 5 to 10 years later, I can read back my happy and exciting feelings and reminisce about it. Yes, I just received my driving license the end of last year...The thing is, I actually made the loan agreement with Perodua car salesman named Encik Helmi and his manager Encik Rahman. I already have the intention to buy a car but that time I only want to check on the buying process.. However, after much consideration I thought that I should just go on with it. So, I called him and provided all documents. Received few calls from the bank and after 2 weeks, I received the good news.. My hire purchase loan approved! Waited for another 2 weeks and then I received the car :)

One of my photos with my baby silver :)
        Enough with one photo :) Oh ya, I took this baby silver home on my last day of work in Schneider.. Yes, all of this happened on the same day! (except for baby silver picture..i took it another time)...I took half day of work so that I can go back all the way from Kuala Lumpur to Jelebu, Negeri Sembilan. I took my car in Jelebu and then go back to Temerloh, Pahang. All in 1 SAME DAY! Yes I was very exhausted but worth it....It was a veery long day for me!


       Fyi, I already received other job offer when it's my last day in Schneider.. I started working in Emax Power Sdn Bhd last 5th March 2018.. 2 weeks after my last day in Schneider..... So, what did I do during that loong holiday? I went back to Temerloh, Pahang and spent my good time going around there...

       Okay, now the third story.... Why I was going back and forth to Temerloh,Pahang? It's because my parents moved out from our house in Jelebu.. My dad got transferred to IPD Temerloh. So, byebye Jelebu. It was so sad for us because we need to leave a place that is so near to our heart. We've been living in Jelebu for 17 years!

My new workplace in Sungai Buloh, Selangor. 

Bye my room in Vista Angkasa Apartment.

We are at the waterfront.. (very near to our new house!)

Bye Taman Bukit Kempas. We always love you and thank you for the memories.



1 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

S Khalid said...

Are you the winner of the Korean speaking competition? If so, tell me if you would like to make extra income monthly doing side job for my company. Thx!

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com