"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Monday, December 4, 2017

Schneider Electric Malaysia Annual Dinner and My Driving License!

Hi everybody....

Here I am back again. Been hiatus for 4 months cause there was nothing to write about so now I come up with some good news..Of course,there were some bad news too.


So many things happened for the last few months and it is now already December 2017. How fast the time flies... Firstly, I lost my uncle(I called him apok Jak) last 20th Oct 2017.... It was 3 am in the morning when I received a call from my sister regarding the news. I couldn't say anything but went straight back to Chenor, Pahang that morning at 5.30am... It was unexpected cause he was only having cough and flu when he passed away. It was a tragic loss for our family.

A few weeks later, my company held their annual dinner at VE Hotel &Residence, Bangsar which is really near to my house. I was reluctant to go but yeah finally I went to the event hoping that I could win any of the lucky draw prizes.. I got the number 236 for the lucky draw. Guess what? I got the luck that night!!! I got a brand new smartphone (P10 Plus Huawei) !!!!! I was so shocked when I heard the mc called out my lucky number!!


FYI, I just bought the recently released Huawei Nova 2i for about a month ago (03 November 2017).Who would have guessed that I got the new phone again on that day...I am so grateful for the good things happened to me recently.. Well, here's some good pictures for you too see. Cheers!!!





There is one more thing I want to tell you. I also passed my JPJ driving license test! :)



Yeayyy!! Driving license coming soon! That's all for now. Bye bye! :)

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com