"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Saturday, August 12, 2017

How small thing can lighten up our day :)

Hey,

I want to write again tonight. Let me write whenever I still have the feeling to do so. Guess what happened today? Nothing lol.. I only received tonnes of work again. Not to forget, I did received a gift from the company.

What's funny is that they printed my name wrongly. This is by far the funniest among all of the typos for my name. It's because the spelling are almost perfect but just because of one letter, it changed the whole name! HAHAHA

Aren't they cute?



It changed everything! HAHA




Thank you! :)

Again,
Thank you.



0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com