"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Saturday, April 2, 2011

MY BOSS’s BROTHER GAVE ME FLOWERS?!

What?!! I was like..ooh.. has he lost his mind? haha..
That time,I am currently doing some cleaning and busy arranging things. Suddenly ,he came to me and said “Iqqa,do you want this?”. When I saw the flowers and smells it..OMG(it’s smelly!!) I quickly said “NO!!!OF COURSE NOT!”.haha..pity him..
He really want to make fun of me.So,when I said that he became quiet and asked me to give the flowers to someone else.LOL
p/s:there is no making fun with these people..HAHA

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com