"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hello again. Ohh how I miss you guys <3 !!

I really have so much to say but yeah I have been very busy with my works and my daily activities so I just can't manage my blog at the time.. So now,I'm writing here because I only have two classes for tomorrow.So,I don't really get busy now :)

So,I want to share about my new sneaker first..hehehehe.. Yeah truly from me,this is the first sneaker that I bought myself~! Before this,I used to ask my parents about their opinion but yeah time flews and people changed too :) I am already 18years and I don't think that I need to ask about their opinion again.I need to learn how to make my own decision..I won't be staying with them for too long cause I will have a new life with new people too/ops~! yeah with my future husband kekeke..

So here is my new sneaker :)

I bought this last Saturday [10/12/11]

That's all.. Adios~! <3



0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com