"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tension? Bored? I just feel MISERABLE!

Yeah.That's what I'm thinking right now.I really want to go back to my family.It's not because I'm feeling sick or what but it's just that I need their love! I've spent almost half of my life staying in the hostel and I really want to be with my family in longer time..

I know that I'm doing good here but still,I can't resist from having depression or stress..I got so many works like tutorials and laboratory reports.I love Sciences and I always did! However,I really don't like it when it comes to works which I need to complete the reports..>.<

I tried to make use of Twitter to release my tension(yeah,tell Twitter about anything that goes on my mind! LOL) I think it helps a bit. That's why,I really love to tweet./If you're following my twitter account,then you'll know  :)

Okay then. I will write more later! Byebye~ <3



0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com