"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011.. Hello 2012..

/Wooohoo...panasnya hari ni!! Okay sempat lagi aku nak menulis kat sini.../

Happy New Year Everyone!! <3


Hello everyone..I'm back here..Today is the last day of 2011..Oh yeah I feel so sad to leave this year..Because I think many good things has happened..It would be tiring for me to list all of it.I'm sorry..

This year,
Which is the year I made this blog..The online diary that keeps 1001 things about me and my interests..

This year,
I got my SPM (Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia) result.. This is a must-taken biggest examination in Malaysia..

This year,
I got accepted to be one of the students in UiTM Puncak Alam. I'm taking the Foundation of Sciences course for a year..

This year,
I got to know new friends and seniors of UiTM.. If I'm not entering the UiTM,I wouldn't know them all :)

This year,
I really have a blast birthday party with my family../Yup my 18th birthday <3

However, the time passes and now the real time has come.I need to leave it and start it once again.. It maybe not the same as what I have this year but yeah,I need to resist on it..Keep on moving Iqqa!! :)




1 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

snowflake said...

happy new year dear :))

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com