"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Sunday, January 1, 2012

1DIRECTION.MY NEW LOVE LOVE LOVE

Hey yeah I am totally in love with One Direction now...REALLY REALLY LOVE THEM!!! At first,I just seeing people tweeted aboutthem on Twitter..Telling that they are awesome,handsome and that really make me feel a troublesome LOL..

Yeah,I am reluctant to know about them..I just let them said about 1D but I never take it serious..That's because... I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THEM YET! However, suddenly I found out Harry Styles's Official Twitter account...I simply think " Ah,they must be an ordinary boy group that has nothing to show except their good looking faces".. But guess what?? I AM WRONG! THEY ARE NOT!! THEY ARE AWESOME JUST LIKE WHAT OTHER TWEETERS SAID!

I kindly opened up their Official Website..Yes,you may click here --> http://www.onedirectionmusic.com/

I found out one of their song : What Makes You Beautiful... OMG that's truly become one of my favourite songs RIGHT NOW!! Oh yes I LOVE ALL OF THEIR SONGS!! But if you give me their newest debut album--> Up All Night,I am going to love you soooo much!!! /yeah I'm telling you the truth!/ [Actually I already have all of their songs in the album hehehe]

Oh now I realised.. MY FIRST POST OF 2012 IS ABOUT ONE DIRECTION!! yeah much love for my boys xx

Now let me share their photos [This is my phone's wallpaper actually hehe]

This is my phone's wallpaper hehe


YEAH THAT'S MY BOYS XD
From left : Liam Payne,Zayn Malik,Louis Tomlinson,Niall Horan,Harry Styles
Now,their songs are listed in my FAVOURITE PLAYLISTS.. hehehe..keep playing their songs...
[!] ATTENTION : I LOVE THEM NOT BECAUSE OF THEIR GOOD LOOKING FACES AND POSTURES BUT I AM TRULY IN LOVE WITH THEIR VOICES/SONGS!! It really matched me as I am actually a romantic person LOL..

Well thats all.. Adios xx

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com