"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Monday, February 6, 2012

The Very First Anniversary!!! x

Hello everyone. Yeehaaa!! I am sooo glad to say this!!!

Today is the first anniversary of my blog...I am soooo happy!! Just realised that it's already a year old.HAHAHA..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY~ x




Heehehe I am really glad and I promise that I will stay updating this blog. I will try to update not only about what has happened in my life but also about my interest --> Korean pop stuffs as I got many k-pop fan followers too^^

The pageviews for this blog after a year~~


Thanks so much for reading my blog~ Love you!! x


0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com