"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Friday, March 30, 2012

A Long Holiday! :)

▶Music♩♪♫♬  Hot Chelle Rae  - Tonight Tonight,I Like It Like That,Honestly~

Oh here's my new cover..hehe It's just as my hobby :)



     Hello everyone...Yeah I've been longing to write here but I am a bit busy with my family members.Anyway,since I am in a long holiday now so I really wanna spend my time with my family members.I will only get online when they are all going out for work or to school..

     Its been a few days already and like what I have think of before,I started to miss my old place.I know that my room is not that big while I'm there but that room keep many secrets of mine.So,what's gone is gone.I won't be able to stay there anymore[UiTM Puncak Alam] cause I have finished my Foundation studies.So,I just need to make myself ready for my next level of study :)

     This 6 months of holiday...Oh I wonder what should I do now instead of staying at home.I want to find any job that suits me but it seems to be very hard.Right now,I am becoming more active with Twitter.Well,you know..People start to know the social networking and that's actually making me more worried LOL. I have started using Twitter actively since the end of 2010 and it's not really popular that time.So,I have much more privacy to tweet anything I want but now it differs.Oh yeah,that's not important.What's more important is that I have such lovely followers that always keeps me a company when I have any problem xx
Much love  xoxo,

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com