"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Thursday, May 3, 2012

I changed it again! XD

Hello people. Thanks for walking here :)

            Well,I have made some changes Oh wait,its not SOME but ALL OF IT!!ahahha

     I have already get bored with the new template so now I'm changing this blog to pink.  XD My mom must be laughing if only she saw those changes. I am actually not so in love with pink and this colour has been one of my dislikes hehehe..

     Since I am getting older and I start to think that this colour is actually a sweet colour. Okay,enough talking about the colour now I am back to the topic. Guess what I am doing now? Well yeah I am writing! Of course but I am actually not at home while I'm writing this..

     I am in the office(at my workplace)... I really don't have any work to do now and I have been tweeting since morning. I have done almost all of them before this so now I am having my own leisure time?? Hmmm kinda XD

     It took about 2 hours for me to make all this makeover. Well,I am still not very good in this :P  I guess that's it for now.  I will update more later..

Opps : I have a family outing last weekend.. Gonna post about that later :)x
Much love xoxo,

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com