"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Friday, June 29, 2012

If...



If only I am a billionaire..

I will definitely take my family to Makkah(that’s the first thing I want to do)
I will buy every single copy of my favourite artist’s album,
I will go to every concert of them no matter where it will be held,
(okay those are only what a fan girl would wish haha :D)

If only I am a genius..
I will write lots of books helping others how to improve their thinking skills,
I will teach everyone how to make things easier,
I will invent new stuffs that would benefit everyone in the country.

If only I meet a fairy that will grant 3 wishes..
I will wish for my great love,
I will wish for happiness forever in my life,
I will wish for a longer lifetime for all my beloved.

 If only all this would happen? hmmm

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com