"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Yeah I am a Belieber and I am a Korean pop lover..What's so wrong by loving both?

Hello again.. I'm not going to make you mad anymore so I will update this blog as much as I can! ;)

So,for all Malaysian beliebers y'all must be knowing about Justin Bieber new album,BELIEVE.. Guess what? That album is dope! I really like it and I can't skip any songs of it... (While writing to this,I am still listening to the songs from the album) And yeah,that amazing and talented 18 y/o Canadian boy will be coming to Malaysia this 14th July!

Here's a tracklist of his new album and the cover album too.. I just... LOVE ALL THE SONGS! <333


Justin Drew Bieber


01. All Around The World ft. Ludacris 
02. Boyfriend 
03. As Long As You Love Me ft. Big Sean 
04. Take You 
05. Right Here ft. Drake 
06. Catching Feelings 
07. Fall 
08. Die In Your Arms 
09. Thought Of You 
10. Beauty And A Beat ft. Nicki Minaj 
11. One Love 
12. Be Alright 
13. Believe 
14. Out Of Town Girl 
15. She Don't Like The Lights 
16. Maria
Bonus Track : Love Me Like You Do


I hope I can meet him and do what fan girls would do! ahaha ;)

Oh here's another story.. I might be late and lame cause this supposedly already be a hit on 2011 and I am watching it on 2012! -,- Okay never mind about that,I just want to share this! I am now in a mission to finish watching all episodes from a Korean drama,HEARSTRING..

Right now, I have finished watching 5 episodes of it and yeah fighting! ahaha okay this is it.. See you soon xo

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com