"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Sunday, September 16, 2012

I miss those moments! :')


      Hello! I'm sorry.. This one gonna be a very very long post because I want to share about what's happening to me for these few weeks.. I may have told you some of it before but this time I will elaborate or pasting more pictures for you.. So, I think I will be very comfortable if you let me do this in Malay language.. hehe :D

      Okay kali ni nak cerita all the way nak pergi mendaftar ke UniMAP tempoh hari sampai lah cerita yang terkini.. Aku tau dah macam terbalik-balik kan tapi aku nak cerita jugak! HAHA ;)

      All these pictures were taken during last two weeks.. I'm so not gonna write about it but the caption itself will explain the picture.. hehehe..

A day before registration.. My grandparents :D

Ini la aku.. pada hari pendaftaran.. hehe

my mom! and my grandma :) kesian nenek..penatla tu.. huhu

Suasana kat Dewan 2020 dengan lebih 2500 pelajar baru :)
Ini pulak housemate dari Terengganu okay.. Sufiah :)


With my old friend,Sabirah.. Masa ni kat Dewan 2020.. Pun sempat nak amik gambar .. hihi

Ini pulak pada pagi Rabu,5/9/12.. kat Kompleks Sukan UniMAP..
hehehe :)
Tried to take the pic of the stage but I'm too far from it -__-

During Jamuan Raya Merdeka Raya UniMAP..


Oh hai :)
During the acting practice  for Majlis Ramah Mesra Siswa :) 
At the bottom of the library... OCEAN...

One of the PCs in our Info Access Lab..In Pauh Putra Main Library :)
On the day of Majlis Ramah Mesra.. We're still practicing for the stage..

Testing..testing..
with Kak Nana.. Our senior :) She gave us so many inspirations

This is me on that night.. Sengaja bukak spek mata jap hihi..

With the Heroin.. Christina :)
Oh pls don't misunderstand! Ini sebenarnya Melayu tau.. Aida.. And yeah yang belakang tu Logesh..
On our first day of lecture! Excited kan?! haha yg oren itu Ain,pink tu Bib :) Bib tu pun join kebudayaan,but she  is a drummer!

Opss ada yg tidur??! Yela.. mana ada lecturer time tu HAHA :D
Jadual bas...

Hari pertama class pun dah balik lambat.. ni matahari terbenam diambil masa dalam bas..
Kawasan sawah kat KKG Wang Ulu..

Tiba2 ada rumah kat situ.. hehe

Tak sabar tunggu sampai semua jadi hijau..

     Okay I guess this is it..:) Cukup sampai sini.. Nanti update lagi..Byebye xoxo,

2 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Afi Yazid said...

Good luck ika on whatever you do! It's looked so fun through the pictures. All the best! FighthinG! ^_^

Unknown said...

Thanks sweetheart!! Good luck to you too! ^____^

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com