"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

용준형이 생일을 이십사 축하합니다 !!




It's my big brother's birthday! haha 용팔이 ! ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ 아닙니다... 이것 용준형 오빠들...ㅋㅋㅋ It's been a while... I was so sad last year because I'm unable to celebrate his birthday with other Jesters.. because I was so busy with my exam... But,on this year.. no matter what... I'm celebrating it! haha.. Never care about others will think of me but I am one of his biggest fan! :D


This is Yong Junhyung when he was still a small kid...Cute.. Isn't it?ㅋㅋㅋ

I started to like him so much in 2009..That time,Beast came to Malaysia for the first time ever.. I don't recognized any of them till I read my  friend's Korean Pop magazine(Epop)... I found out more about Beast and start to look at his pictures..At that time,he look so cute with the black colour eyeliner.. 

I start to listen to Beast afterwards.. They sounded so good as I can't even put their song on pause! Later on,I start to feel Junhyung's talent.. He was actually an ex-member of another group named Xing.. The group  also has Kevin (Now already became a member of U-Kiss)... He was using the stage name as "Popping Dragon" as he was really good with popping dance moves..

This awesome guy was born on 19th December 1989 which is 23 years ago.. however,for Korean people, they're like a year older.. So,in Korea he is now already 24 years old :) I can't even hold my eyes whenever I watched him on TV.. I will start to scream and do what other fangirls would do whenever we see our bias.. I can say I have already liking this guy as my bias for almost 4 years! haha

Anyhow, I hope you can differentiate between liking someone as a bias and liking someone as a lover... I can tell that I am only liking him so much just like the other Jesters (his fan club name). That's mean that his relationship matters got nothing to do with me and I am only liking him so much as I really like his talents..Please don't get confused :)



생일 축하해 오빠 :)
He was posted this at his Twitter awhile ago... Awww.. I love you Yong Junhyung! :D

TRANSLATION :

"So many people sent birthday wishes.. Thank you.."

I don't know what else to say.. but yeah I am truly a BIG FAN of him! :D



 I even using his picture as my Twitter header,background and also as the background of my laptop! But don't worry that much,I still use my family pictures.. And yeah,my family has already acknowledge him long time ago.. They already know that I am a big fan of him.. And I guess it'll be no problem for you too :)

Lots of love,

0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com