"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Tuesday, June 16, 2015

My heavy heart just breaks...

Assalamualaikum and hello to all readers. I don't know who you are but I really want to thank you for giving out some of your time, reading to this blog of mine. Thank you! :)

As for now, I am actually at the end of my semester 6. Finished taking 3 final exam papers ( Thinking Skills, Engineering Economics and Power System Analysis). There are only two more; Power Electronics 1 and Communication Systems Engineering. I cannot wait to finish this semester!

What about my next little adventure? During the holiday, I will have my internship in JKR Seremban. It will lasts for about 2 months and a half. I hope everything will goes well for me. Other than that, Ramadan is very near now and in less than two days we will start fasting again :)

I really hope that I am able to learn so many things from the industrial training. I know there will be so much work but nothing is easy, right? Okay I am starting to feel very sleepy again (plus hunger since it's the morning now). Okay that's it. I will tell you more about my internship later on. :)

P/S : well, the attached photo is actually the photo I took during our PPKSE Annual Dinner 2015 with the theme of "Malam 1000 Bintang Retro". My dressing wasn't based on the theme anyway... Lol... (I am the girl wearing green turquoise dress).



0 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com