"A blog. Made for me to share about my life. And yeah,this is my way of blogging.." -Shafiqqah Shafie

Sunday, March 20, 2016

MTCNA Training Certificate for my resume.

Assalamualaikum and a very good day! It's been a while and I know that I should update the blog now. I actually need to do a review on my Final Year Project literature review but reluctant to do so. -.-

       I know that I don't have much time left but I also know that I can manage this. All I need is the strength to keep going. There are some time where I feel like I want to stop but it is important for me because I need my Final Year Project to be completed to graduate from this university.

      Last few days I went to a training named MicroTik Certified Network Associate(MTCNA). I learnt a lot from the trainers and passed the training! Yahoo! So, I have the certificate already hehehe.. (I can put it into my resume). I hope it helps me soon enough when I need the job. Although I am taking an electrical course but it doesn't stop me from learning something different.

      This training obviously about the networking and does not related at all with my electrical course but still, it is wonderful to know about it. I had a good time with my friends and gained new experiences too. Last 3rd March was my 23rd birthday and I had a good time with my friends too. I know I will miss all of this when I finish my study soon. Gonna spend the time well. See ya! :)

1 00 cute and handsome bloggers comments:

Social Profiles

Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn RSS Feed Email Pinterest

Its Music Time! :)

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Followers

Copyright © All About Me | Powered by Blogger
Design by Lizard Themes | Blogger Theme by Lasantha - PremiumBloggerTemplates.com